Friday, June 24, 2016

My Skin-Care Routine

This new line of skin care is awesome!  My family and I have been using these products for a while now and our skin is cleaner and has less acne.  

My teenage children and I use the Sugar Scrub several times a week before showering.  We use the accompanying spatula to dispense a large pea-sized amount of scrub.  Then we add several drops of water and mix it up - just enough to make it easily spreadable but not drippy..  Then it gets rubbed and scrubbed all over our faces.  Because of the Manuka honey in this scrub, we leave it on anywhere from a few minutes to an hour.  This gives the Manuka honey time to work.  In the shower we use the Facial Cleanser to wash the scrub off our faces.





This Facial Cleanser is great!  I have noticed that the acne on my children's faces is greatly reduced.   Use two or three pumps of foam and gently rub it onto your face then rinse with a warm wet washcloth.  Then I put Timeless Cream on my clean, dry face.  My adult daughter used the Timeless serum.   I love these products!

The other day my younger children had their faces painted and they looked great and had a lot of fun but then it became bedtime and the make-up needed to come off.  This removed it all quickly!  I was thrilled. = )

To finish off my skin-care routine,  here is the Timeless Cream that I use:
This stuff truly is amazing.  I contains Hyaluronic Acid which is well known for it's wrinkle reducing properties as well as all the amazing oils used in the Timeless serum.  If you're fighting fine lines and  wrinkles, this is the cream for you!


My oldest daughter uses this Timeless serum





No comments:

Post a Comment